Sunday, January 23, 2011

Halloween





I apologize for not writing more often on my blog. Life in Canada is busy and I often forget to take photos.
Halloween at Queen Maragrets School was like a holiday in which everyone had to come to school. This photo is of the Kindergarten kids after they had paraded around the school in their many different outfits. There are 2 witches, 2 princesses, a cat , a police officer, Cat in the Hat, a Ladybird, Mario, a Bumblebee, a Cow Girl and a Firefighter Princess. Altogether I thought they wore a great assortment of outfits and the rest of the school thoroughly enjoyed watching them parade around! 
Even I dressed up and went as the classic Winnie the Pooh. I was not the only one with this clever idea however and there turned out to be a Big Winnie and a Minnie Winnie!! :)
In the back row is Mr Schnieder (french teacher) who wore the most humorous costume of the day. Dressed up in a Victorian Princess dress he has been the joke of the school all year!




No comments:

Post a Comment